Monday, May 23, 2011

2011 Porsche Panamera Review

The Panamera and Panamera 4 will be making their world debut at the Beijing Motor Show as of 23 April 2010. Both models will be entering the German market in May 2010 and are scheduled to enter the US market in June.
The Porsche Panamera (Type number 970) is a five-door, four-seat luxury sedan with a coupe profile and a rear hatch It is front-engined with rear-wheel drive, with four-wheel drive versions also available.In the US the Panamera and Panamera 4 MSRPs are $74,400 and $78,900, respectively.









In this video I give a full in depth tour of the 2011 Porsche Panamera 4 3.6. New to 2011 the 3.6L Direct Injection V6 with 300 hp.
I think it looks gorgeous, dunno why people are hating on this car. the concept looed much more prettier but this aint ugly, its different. might be my next car when my lease is up on my current car in september. Panamera 4 or the carrera 4S

0 评论:

Post a Comment